Representing Maryland Clients In Family Law Matters
A family law problem can be a heavy weight to bear. Until it is resolved, you cannot move forward in your life.
I am Kari Holm Fawcett, an attorney who has been helping people achieve solutions to family law problems for more than 25 years. I provide results-oriented representation in such cases, designed to protect my clients’ rights and help them achieve real solutions to troublesome problems.
An Experienced Advocate Who Will Stand Up For You
My law firm serves clients in Prince George’s County, Anne Arundel County and elsewhere in Maryland from offices in Bowie and Annapolis. I am prepared to help you in these and other family law matters:
- Post-divorce modifications — I can represent you regarding the modification of a child support, custody, visitation or alimony order.
- Grandparents’ rights — I represent grandparents and parents in these cases.
- Domestic violence protection — My firm represents people seeking legal protection from abuse by family members and other parties.
- Enforcement and motions for contempt — If you have been denied the child support, spousal support, custody or visitation rights you are entitled to, I can represent you.
- Proposed child relocations — Whether you are seeking to move with your child or prevent your ex from relocating your child, I can represent you.
Working Diligently To Protect Your Rights
When representing you, I will carefully review the factual and legal issues in your case and develop an appropriate legal strategy. I will then represent you vigorously in court, protecting your rights at all times. You will feel confident knowing that an experienced family law lawyer is working hard to achieve your goals.